Protests in Hong Kong, a global economic slowdown and ongoing US-China tension, join Shaun Roache, S&P’s APAC Chief Economist to discuss the issues that are moving markets across the region in 2019.
- Cyclical global slowdown and downside risks, low-interest rates and limited policy space
- US-China trade issues – trade, investment and technology
- China’s rebalancing and reliance on technology
- Emerging Asia issues and trends
- Asia-Pacific Housing outlook
Date: Wednesday 17 July 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Venue: Level 22, 400 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000
This event is open to members of Asia Society Australia and invited guests.